Week of August 07, 2017, Episode R-1032
• Exploring new developments in wind power.
• A unique stove to help fight deforestation.
• Solving a city’s water run-off problem.
• Green tip: Recycling Zip-loc bags.
Week of August 14, 2017, Episode R-1033
• Creating a home green garden.
• Fishermen in India adopt sustainable practices.
• Green cleaning products.
• Green tip: Recycling milk cartons.
Week of August 21, 2017, Episode R-1034
• New innovations in green products.
• Creating forest buffers to help the environment.
• Learning green practices at two schools in Great Britain.
• Green tip: Recycling wine corks.
Week of August 28, 2017, Episode R-1035
• Visiting the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex, showing that green efforts make good business sense.
• Cycling in Belgium helps a city’s transportation plans.
• Solar power at a California university.
• Green tip: Recycling dry-cleaning bags.