Week of July 07, 2014, Episode R-147
• University students in Massachusetts complete a multi-year permaculture project.
• Showcasing the latest developments in green living.
Week of July 14, 2014, Episode R-146
• A Pennsylvania homeowner redesigns her front yard using native plants.
• Creating a sustainable fishing industry in India.
• Bringing renewable energy to an Afghan village.
Week of July 21, 2013, Episode R-141
• Making toys out of recycled plastic bottles.
• Using native plants to re-landscape a local park, improving water run-off.
• Visiting a sustainable alpaca farm.
Week of July 28, 2014, Episode R-158
• Using wind power to provide sustainable energy.
• Reducing household energy waste by sealing doors and windows.
• One homeowner’s plan for living green.