Week of March 02, 2015, Episode R-148
• An animal shelter in Texas becomes a model green facility.
• Using an energy audit, a family learns how to save both money and energy.
• Proving a much-needed lighting system to the people of Uganda.
Week of March 09, 2015, Episode R-145
• Eco-friendly practices at Niagara Falls.
• Implementing green technology at a British hospital.
• Protecting water supplies with an early warning system.
Week of March 16, 2015, Episode R-140
• A refrigerator recycling program in Southern California.
• Pennsylvania neighbors work to improve a local waterway.
• Recycling Styrofoam peanuts.
Week of March 23, 2015, Episode R-141
• Making toys out of recycled plastic bottles.
• Using native plants to re-landscape a local park, improving water run-off.
• Visiting a sustainable alpaca farm.
Week of March 30, 2015, Episode R-142
• In Southern California, a local building contractor constructs an eco-friendly home.
• In Ghana, villagers use new, energy-efficient stoves.