Week of February 06, 2017, Episode R-1024
• A family gets an energy evaluation for their home
• Producing bio-mass fuel in India.
• Managing storm water.
• Green tip: Recycling papertowel plastic wrappers.
Week of February 13, 2017, Episode R-1025
• Coral reef restoration in Bora Bora.
• Introducing fuel-efficient stoves in the Congo.
• Teaching eco-friendly practices in an English school.
• Green tip: Recycling light bulbs.
Week of February 20, 2017, Episode R-1026
• A family gets an energy makeover for their home.
• Eco-friendly pavers.
• Sustainable fishing practices in Bali.
• Green tip: Recycling water bottles.
Week of February 27, 2017, Episode R-1001
• Green stoves come save fuel and the environment in Haiti.
• Recycling in Las Vegas.
• Fish conservation in India.
• Green tip: Recycling credit cards.