Week of April 06, 2015, Episode R-157
• An innovative device to track home energy use.
• A family saves money through implementing energy-efficient practices.
• Reducing carbon emissions with a unique stove.
Week of April 13, 2015, Episode R-158
• Using wind power to provide sustainable energy.
• Reducing household energy waste by sealing doors and windows.
• One homeowner’s plan for living green.
Week of April 20, 2015, Episode R-159
• Combatting de-forestation in Africa.
• Green greeting cards.
• A house energy audit reaps big savings.
Week of April 27, 2015, Episode R-163
• Environmentally-friendly practices at a resort in French Polynesia.
• SWAC—using sea water for air conditioning reaps huge energy savings.