Week of April 03, 2017, Episode R-1031
• Learning eco-friendly practices at a British school.
• Visiting a low-carbon hub.
• Transforming a historic house into an eco-friendly home.
• Green tip: Recycling shredded paper.
Week of April 10, 2017, Episode R-1032
• Exploring new developments in wind power.
• A unique stove to help fight deforestation.
• Solving a city’s water run-off problem.
• Green tip: Recycling Zip-lock bags.
Week of April 17, 2017, Episode R-1033
• Creating a home green garden.
• Fishermen in India adopt sustainable practices.
• Green cleaning products.
• Green tip: Recycling milk cartons.
Week of April 24, 2017, Episode R-1034
• New innovations in green products.
• Creating forest buffers to help the environment.
• Learning green practices at two schools in Great Britain.
• Green tip: Recycling wine corks.