Week of October 03, 2016, Episode R-1006
• University of Massachusetts permaculture project.
• Photovoltaic research.
• Managing water flow.
• Green tip: Recycling wine corks.
Week of October 10, 2016, Episode R-1007
• Making a neighborhood green.
• A new water pump helps farmers in Myanmar
• A family gets an energy audit.
• Green tip: Recycling dry cleaning bagas.
Week of October 17, 2016, Episode R-1008
• Greening a university campus in California.
• Following a Habitat for Humanity team.
• Green tip: Recycling plastic plant trays.
Week of October 24, 2016, Episode R-1009
• Eco-friendly stoves in Africa.
• Recycling old refrigerators.
• Seawater air conditioning in Tahiti.
• Green tip: Recycling water filters.
Week of October 31, 2016, Episode R-1010
• A California Indian tribe initiates green practices.
• Creating bio-energy.
• Green tip: Recycling plastic wrap.