Week of March 03, 2014, Episode R-157
• An innovative device to track home energy use.
• A family saves money through implementing energy-efficient practices.
• Reducing carbon emissions with a unique stove.
Week of March 10, 2014, Episode R-158
• Using wind power to provide sustainable energy.
• Reducing household energy waste by sealing doors and windows.
• One homeowner’s plan for living green.
Week of March 17, 2013, Episode R-159
• Combatting de-forestation in Africa.
• Green greeting cards.
• A house energy audit reaps big savings.
Week of March 24, 2014, Episode R-160
• Promoting bicycle use in Great Britain.
• How tires are recycled.
• Plumbing fixtures are becoming more green.
Week of March 31, 2014, Episode R-151
• Making the door manufacturing process environmentally friendly.
• Showcasing new stove technology in Africa.
• Recycling appliances and fixtures from an old house.