Week of April 07, 2014, Episode R-142
• In Southern California, a local building contractor constructs an eco-friendly home.
• In Ghana, villagers use new, energy-efficient stoves.
Week of April 14, 2014, Episode R-143
• A farm show highlights the sustainable improvements made to a local convention center, including solving a rainwater runoff problem.
• Examining a bicycling transportation program in Ghent, Belgium.
• Turning onions into a clean, renewable energy source.
Week of April 21, 2013, Episode R-144
• New green innovations spark consumer interest.
• Helping villagers in Cambodia get clean water while also protecting valuable forests.
• Producing paint in a new, eco-friendly plant.
Week of April 28, 2014, Episode R-145
• Eco-friendly practices at Niagara Falls.
• Implementing green technology at a British hospital.
• Protecting water supplies with an early warning system.