Week of January 05, 2015, Episode R-150
• A California family uses an energy audit to save money on their utility bills.
• A preservation group in Wales reduces the carbon footprint on its historical properties.
• A company turns food stocks into alternative fuel.
Week of January 12, 2015, Episode R-155
• In Southern California, the Chumash Indian Tribe goes green.
• Low-cost solar power systems for Africa.
• Showcasing a new hybrid light.
Week of January 19, 2015, Episode R-146
• A Pennsylvania homeowner redesigns her front yard using native plants.
• Creating a sustainable fishing industry in India.
• Bringing renewable energy to an Afghan village.
Week of January 26, 2015, Episode R-147
• University students in Massachusetts complete a multi-year permaculture project.
• Showcasing the latest developments in green living.